Parking is available in Lot P (area 10 on the map below).
- Lot P is located on the east side of Pine Street, directly across from the Physics and Butler-Carlton Civil-Engineering Buildings.
- Lot P is right next to the Sigma Chi ( Σ Χ ) fraternity house.
University Police require visitors to our campus to have a visitor parking sticker, even during holiday times when parking is typically open to anyone.
Visitors can pick up a visitor parking tag from the Registration Desk in the Butler-Carlton Hall Atrium.
GUIDELINES FOR PARKING PASSES
- Passes are only available for campus visitors. Family members of faculty, staff, or students are not considered visitors.
- Passes are NOT available for current faculty, staff, or students of Missouri S&T.
- Passes are NOT valid at parking meters.
- Visitors with passes should only park in the lot designated on their pass (Lot P).
- Information on General visitor parking where no pass is required is available at: https://police.mst.edu/parking/visitor-parking/