- Teaching & Student Learning
- Research & Scholarship
- Office of Sponsored Programs
- Research Resources & Research Centers
- Technology Transfer & Economic Development
- Office of Graduate Studies
- Scholar's Mine Research Repository
- Guide to Copyright
- Guide to Open Access
- Guide to Research Data Management
- Institutional Review Board
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- New Faculty
- CET Process
- Faculty Awards
- Service and Leadership
- Faculty Affairs
- Faculty Resources
- Archived Newsletters
- About CAFE
- Related Services
Register for an event
MEET WITH A MENTOR; NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED, JUST DROP IN!
- Tuesday, Feb. 19, 1-2PM 302 Library
- Friday, Feb. 22, 10:30-11:30AM, 302 Library
- Tuesday, Feb. 26, 1-2PM, 302 Library
- Wednesday, March 6, 11AM-Noon, 302 Library
- Friday, March 8, 1-2PM, 302 Library
- Wednesday, Feb. 20, 6-7PM, Library 103. Register here.
- Wednesday, Feb. 27, Noon-1PM, 103 Library. Register here.
TEACHING PHILOSOPHY WORKSHOP
- Monday, April 1, 2:15 - 4:15PM, Meramec-Gasconade room of Havener. Register here.
Go here to see the complete 2019 Spring Faculty Events Calendar.