- Teaching & Student Learning
- Research & Scholarship
- Office of Sponsored Programs
- Research Resources & Research Centers
- Technology Transfer & Economic Development
- Office of Graduate Studies
- Scholar's Mine Research Repository
- Guide to Copyright
- Guide to Open Access
- Guide to Research Data Management
- Institutional Review Board
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- New Faculty
- CET Process
- Faculty Awards
- Service and Leadership
- Faculty Affairs
- Faculty Resources
- Archived Newsletters
- About CAFE
- Related Services
The Center for Advancing Faculty Excellence (CAFE) is a new center for Missouri S&T which is devoted to promoting the success of Missouri S&T faculty as teaching-scholars at all stages of their careers.
The inaugural chairs of the program are Larry Gragg, Chancellor's Professor of history, and Wayne Huebner, professor of materials science and engineering.
As part of an effort to gauge the state of faculty development on campus, CAFE chair Larry Gragg conducted interviews with more than 80 administrators and faculty. The results are available in this report: Gap Analysis on Faculty Development at Missouri S&T.
To contact the CAFE office, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 573-341-6713.