Welcome to CAFE!
Sign up for the monthly CAFE newsletter! Go to tinyurl.com/S-Tfacultynews
The Center for Advancing Faculty Excellence (CAFE) is a resource for all Missouri S&T faculty to provide professional development from "hire to retire" in the areas of teaching and pedagogy, research and scholarship, service and leadership.
Explore the links below for information on specific topics or email us at email@example.com. You can also sign up for our monthly newsletter for the latest information on funding, events and other faculty development resources. Go here for the latest CAFE newsletter.
Register for Events
Getting Started With Canvas
Get hands-on help in setting up your course or getting your questions answered about Canvas with Educational Technology staff on May 15 from 10-11:30 a.m. in Library 103. Go here to reserve your spot.
Go here for a calendar of Spring 2018 faculty professional development events.
Early Career Faculty Resources
A number of resources are available for new and early career faculty. Click the button below to go to a dedicated page for new and early career faculty.
Several campus grant programs are available through CAFE.
- Educational research mini-grant program and publishing results from past mini-grant projects
- eFellows Call for Proposals
- Curriculum Development Faculty Grants
- Professional Development Funds for Early Career Faculty
- Mini-Sabbaticals Proposal Form
- Special Opportunity Fund
Research and Scholarship Resources
- Individual Research Proposal Mentoring starting Jan. 25, 2018, from 3-5 p.m. Sign up for a 30-minute slot here.
- Office of Sponsored Programs
- University of Missouri Research Board
- Technology Transfer and Economic Development
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning resources
- Scholars Mine Repository
- SelectedWorks Author Gallery at S&T
- SelectedWorks Faculty Profiles