Welcome to CAFE!
Faculty development resources from hire to retire.
The Center for Advancing Faculty Excellence (CAFE) is a resource for all Missouri S&T faculty to provide professional development from "hire to retire" in the areas of teaching and pedagogy, research and scholarship, service and leadership.
Resources for Faculty Development
- Teaching and Pedagogy
- CERTI events and resources
- Instructional Services from Educational Technology
- Teaching Partners mentoring
- New Faculty Teaching Scholars
- Early Career Faculty Programs
Several campus grant programs are available through CAFE.
- eFellows mini-grant program