- Teaching & Student Learning
- Office of Sponsored Programs
- Research Resources & Research Centers
- Technology Transfer & Economic Development
- Office of Graduate Studies
- Scholar's Mine Research Repository
- Guide to Copyright
- Guide to Open Access
- Guide to Research Data Management
- Institutional Review Board
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- New Faculty
- Course Evaluations
- Faculty Awards
- Service and Leadership
- Faculty Affairs
- Faculty Resources
- Archived Newsletters
- About CAFE
- Related Services
The Center for Advancing Faculty Excellence (CAFE) supports two mentoring initiatives, the Miner Master Mentors program, and the Teaching Partners program. Faculty may also be interested in observing the classroom of a colleague. Go to the for more information.
View the webinar "Creating and Maintaining a Robust Faculty Mentoring Program" (use password mentoring115).
This link also contains handouts and PowerPoint slides downloads.