- Teaching & Student Learning
- Research & Scholarship
- Office of Sponsored Programs
- Research Resources & Research Centers
- Technology Transfer & Economic Development
- Office of Graduate Studies
- Scholar's Mine Research Repository
- Guide to Copyright
- Guide to Open Access
- Guide to Research Data Management
- Institutional Review Board
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- New Faculty
- CET Process
- Faculty Awards
- Service and Leadership
- Faculty Affairs
- Faculty Resources
- Archived Newsletters
- About CAFE
- Related Services
Educational research suggests that mid-semester feedback sessions can lead to better instructor evaluations at the end of the semester.
Seeking student input shows students that you are engaged and care.
Keep Students Engaged
Most students have opinions about your class, and will freely share them if asked. This keeps them involved and engaged.
Schedule a mid-semester feedback session with us! We have streamlined the whole process so it takes around 15 minutes, and uses the student's own smartphone.
Make Course Corrections
The problem with traditional end-of-term evaluations is by the time you read them, there is nothing you can do.
Find out how the semester is really going with a mid-term feedback session. If it is not going as well as you thought, based on the feedback from your students, you have a perfect opportunity to make any necessary changes.