- Teaching & Student Learning
- Office of Sponsored Programs
- Research Resources & Research Centers
- Technology Transfer & Economic Development
- Office of Graduate Studies
- Scholar's Mine Research Repository
- Guide to Copyright
- Guide to Open Access
- Guide to Research Data Management
- Institutional Review Board
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- New Faculty
- Course Evaluations
- Faculty Awards
- Service and Leadership
- Faculty Affairs
- Faculty Resources
- Archived Newsletters
- About CAFE
- Related Services
Publishing Results from Educational Research Mini-Grants
The educational research mini-grant program promotes the scholarly inquiry into a question about teaching and student learning at Missouri S&T. Funding is now available for past mini-grant recipients to offset the cost of disseminating your project results.
Click here for Publishing Results From Educational Research.
All faculty, staff, and department chairs who previously completed an educational research grant awarded by CAFE, the Center for Educational Research and Teaching Innovation (CERTI), or Educational Technology are eligible to apply.
Past recipients of an educational research mini-grant, or eFellows grant, may apply for up to $1,000 for project-related travel expenses and costs related to presenting and/or publishing the results of your project. Proposals are accepted on a rolling basis as long as funding is still available.
Proposals are accepted on a rolling basis as long as funding is still available. Submit a proposal to email@example.com or mail to 207 Norwood Hall. The proposal should contain the following information:
- Cover Sheet (name, department, phone/email, project title, date, signature, signature of department chair(s))
- Brief abstract of past project (100 words)
- Summary of results
- Dissemination plan (journal, conference proceedings, publication, timeline)
- Budget with justification
Proposals will be reviewed by the CAFE team using the following evaluation criteria:
- How does the proposed dissemination plan aid in the success of the faculty member? Is the journal or conference prestigious within their discipline? Has IRB approval or exemption been obtained?
- Is the budget reasonable and justifiable?
Proposals are accepted on a rolling basis as long as funding is still available. If your proposal is awarded, 100% of the funding will be made available once a MO Code is provided to the CAFE office.
Awardees will be asked to provide a copy of their publication to firstname.lastname@example.org after it has been published.