CALL FOR PROPOSALS FOR THE EDUCATIONAL RESEARCH MINI-GRANTS - 2021-2022
Letters of intent are now being accepted for the 2021 award cycle of S&T’s Educational Research Mini-Grant Program. Funding is provided by the provost’s office through the Center for Advancing Faculty Excellence (CAFE).
The letters of intent — an email which includes the principal investigator’s research question and a brief abstract – are due by Friday, April 23, to email@example.com. The full proposal is due by Friday, June 11.
Applicants may request up to $2,500 for an individual project, and up to $4,500 for an interdisciplinary team project.
Suggested areas of focus include projects that do one or more of the following at either the course, department, college, or university level:
- Improve student engagement, retention, or persistence
- Improve attainment of student learning outcomes
- Improve access and success for underrepresented students
- Promote strategies for equity and inclusion
- Increase faculty-student interaction
- Promote collaborative, experiential, technology-enhanced, or active learning strategies.
2021-2022 Educational Mini-Grant Information and Application